Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OPTICAL FIBER HIGH SPEED PROOF TESTER


Features

Optical fiber proof testing at speeds of 2100 MPM
The machine is controlled by PLC with user friendly operator interface
Proof stress is adjusted to meet the requirements of EIA/TIA FOTP-31C
Handles wide range of spools
Also functions as a fiber respooler
Machine Specifications
Electronically geared capstans for precise stress control
Reliable digital AC servo motors and drives
Low friction precision wheels for gentle fiber handling
Non contact ribbon sensor at the payoff
Horizontal low inertia pneumatic dancers
Precision takeup for a high quality wind
Spool sizes up to 500 mm OAW and 500 mm OD
Optional Features

Customized Operator Interface
Position Controlled Ribbon Guide for the Takeup (as shown)
Machine Guards
Pendant Mounted Operator Interface (as shown)
Custom features can be supplied on customer specifications

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete